Translate

Saturday 23 July 2016

Why Ikat Studio, LLC?




To My Friends, Family and Clients as well as My Perspective Clients and Friends:

Ikat Studio, LLC was created in response to the Professional hours I need to complete for my Career and Technology Education (CTE) endorsement as a High School Art teacher. This endorsement will allow me to teach Digital Photography and Graphic Design to my students for college credit.

The catch is that although I have taught art for the past 6 years and I have a BFA in Photography & BA in Cultural Anthropology from the University of Michigan I need 4000 hours in the field I teach outside of the classroom. And I have to achieve this within the next 2 ½ years.

I absolutely love both teaching and taking photos. I also enjoy creating graphic design from original work and creating new designs so if you need design work please let me know. Feel free to email me to set up a session mgiltner@umich.edu.